Monday, June 21, 2004

Virginia SEO: New To Blogging

Being new to blogging, this is my first attempt to let the world know via this tool about Michael D. Hudson and the company in Ashland Virginia known as H2 SEO, LLC. If I make mistakes, please consider me human and politely point out my indescretions directly to me so I may attempt to make corrections. I will make every effort to do the same for others.

About H2 SEO, LLC

In October of 2003, I started doing website design and some search engine submissions for a couple of clients as Michael D. Hudson Internet Consultant. This was slowly starting to build into a respectable business due to the extensive technology background I have as well as the family and friends who support me throughout life. More recently, my wife joined forces with me in the business world and we purchased the license and name for H2 SEO, LLC.

From that point until now the business has been one continuous whirlwind. As we perform the Search Engine Optimization for our business clients, they rise in the search engine rankings. As this occurs, they recommend us to other potential clients and we start the whole process over and over again. It is better than a pyramid scheme! Sometimes I feel like I just need to pinch myself and wake up.

Please understand that I am a perfectionist and this may sometimes drive my wife and others absolutely nuts. I work long hours performing extensive research to ensure our clients get the best service possible. This diligence may help explain why they keep coming back as well as recommend us to others. Whatever the reason, it works and keeps paying the bills.

On top of getting the content correct on the websites, H2 SEO, LLC handles the Website Marketing of our clients' business websites. Understand, we started with clients from around Ashland and Richmond Virginia as well as along the North Carolina coast in Sneads Ferry and Topsail Beach.

One of our biggest achievements was the creation and promotion of the North Carolina Antiques & Collectibles website for Sea Witch Antiques in Sneads Ferry North Carolina.

There is so much more to say...maybe in the next post.