Monday, September 25, 2006

Web Hosting to Write Home About

A few months ago, I switched web hosting companies on a few sites of my own as well as some clients. Now that those months have passed, I am breathing a little easier...

The company I switched to is Lunar Pages which has been ranked either #1 or very near number 1 as long as I have been monitoring them.



Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Some might ask why the change? Stability of a website is critical to long term success with both search engine optimization as well as user satisfaction. People are unwilling to wait or come back to a site that is down or hard to access. Considering this is how I make my living, it is fundamental that any site I work on or for must be stable.
I would suggest anyone wanting to improve their position on the web at least take a look at the offerings of Lunar Pages {see graphic link above} before using another web hosting company, or worse yet, doing nothing at all.